06 May 2013

Hey everyone! I've been thinking about doing a post sharing all the different ways you can follow - A Life Bound By Books and I figured now would be the perfect time for it.

There are a few different ways you can follow along with the blog, other than Google Friend Connect and that's what I wanted to talk about today.

Subscribe by email: One of the best ways to follow along to is subscribe by email. On the right had side of the blog, under Google Friend Connect you'll see a box that you can enter in your email address and when a new post goes live, you'll get an email showing what's new on the blog! Enter your email address, click the "Subscribe" button and a window will pop up asking you to enter in a code. You just have to do this once, so don't worry! Once that's finished you'll receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription. Once you've done that, you'll receive emails keeping you up to date on everything here at A Life Bound By Books.

Follow via Bloglovin': With the somewhat recent news all hitting us that Goggle is disposing Google Feed Reader many of us have been looking for other ways to promote our blog. After hearing others talk and checking things out I've gone with "Bloglovin'". It's easy to use and is pretty straight forward. Want to follow along too? There's a handy, easy to use link on the right side bar, also under the Google Friend Connect. Follow A Life Bound By Books on: Bloglovin'

Twitter: I'm also on Twitter!! Love Twitter. Also, I have my blog connected to my Twitter account so any and all posts will be Tweeted with a link. You can find me on Twitter: @BoundByBooks. Let's chat!

Goodreads: I'm on Goodreads. I use it all the time. It's a great utility for me as a reader, if only to find books I'd otherwise never hear of and for keeping track of what I read... it works for me. Not to mention it's another way to chat with my fellow book lovers, so I use it and I use it often. Be sure to send me a Friend request there and let me know you found me there via my blog! Find me at: Goodreads

Now, I have a question for you guys. I am not currently on Facebook. My blog isn't on Facebook either. I haven't wanted to create an account because it's hard enough for me sometimes to keep up with everything so I've not wanted to add another thing to my plate. Should my blog have a Facebook account? And if so, is this something that I'd need time to maintain? I have no clue guys and I need your help! So, let me know in the comments! Thanks!

I hope you'll all take a minute or two and make sure you're following A Life Bound By Books in the way(s) that make things easier for you. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to comment below or send an email. I'd be happy to help.

Find the Author

Follow me on Twitter     /     Be friends with me on Goodreads
Subscribe to my RSS Feed

4 comments:

  1. I have a FB page for my blog, but to be honest, I hardly ever utilize it. I know I should, but like you, I just feel overwhelmed by all the social media. I have heard though, that FB is a good tool to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think being on facebook would be great . Facebook is a great way to keep up with everything and everyone you are following in one place. You might be able to link your blog to there too. :0)Would love to follow you on there too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's something I've been wondering about too. I've yet to make a Facebook page for mine, only because I don't think I could handle that kind of a time commitment right now. Maybe if I'm suddenly gifted with a lot of free time I would because I know how helpful it can be. A whole lot of people spend a heck of an amount of time there. I wouldn't necessarily say that it's a priority, but it may be pretty high up there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really am not a fan of the Facebook, and I feel like an old person saying that, not the twenty-something that I am.

    But I suggest Instagram. I love this little app. So easy to take bookish pictures and tag. I like it way more than twitter. Great for quotes, authors, and books in the real world.

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let me know your thoughts on this post.

Twitter Goodreads Email

Recently Read


Blog Archive

Search the Blog!

Learn more about RAK

Book Soulmates
Xpresso Book Tours

Total Pageviews

Copyright

FTC Disclaimer:

In accordance with FTC Guidelines, I have not received any monetary gain for any information posted within the pages of this website/blog. Any and all information has been provided by the publisher, author and or publicist for free. Content is also based on purchases made by myself or of my guest reviewer(s). Any and all opinions expressed within the pages of this website/blog are solely my own or those of the authors of any and all guest reviewers(s) or guest bloggers.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Hi, I’m Lisa and I'm a proud bibliophile.

I enjoy reading and reviewing a variety of different books within the Young Adult, "New Adult" & Adult genres/categories. If you have any questions or if you are an author or publisher and would be interested in promoting a book, please feel free email. You can find my email under the "mail" button or under the contact link at the top of the page.

I look forward to hearing from you!


Authors, Publishers & Publicists

Have a book you'd like me to review or Promote? How about doing an Author Interview? Or maybe a Guest Post? Great! I'd love to! For more information about having your book reviewed here, please follow this link for more information:

Reviews, Interviews, Guest Posts and Contest.

Guest Reviewer Jenny

Guest Reviewer Jenny
Click for info & links to her reviews!

My Ratings

When I review I rate from 1 to 5 stars, 5 being the highest rating. I review based on many different things from the writing, to the story - to the characters and how I can relate to them or how they are developed. I also review based on if an author has worked their magic and was able to draw me into a story so deeply that I don't want to put the book down. If you would like me to review a book, please contact me or view my Contact Information and Review Policy for further details.

5 Stars - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
4 Stars - I Really liked/Loved it.
3 Stars - I liked it/Was pretty good.
2 Stars - It was, eh okay.
1 Star - It just wasn't for me.

Followers

Follow the Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow By Email

Enter your email address:

Grab Me!

Blogs I Love